Outai's Story Time Forum Board
You must log in to post!
You must log in to post!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can come here and chat with friends and discuss various things, not just my stories.

Call me Outai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Call me Outai Empty
PostSubject: Call me Outai   Call me Outai Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:17 pm

I'm the forum god, Outai. I made this forum, and change it at will, which is almost never. Anyway, this used to be a forum to hang out with friends but most of them don't post any more, so I tweaked it a bit. They can still come and chat, it's just a bit different now.

About me? With the exception of posting in forums just for chat, I am a grammar nazi, and even during those 'chat' times, I am picky about spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I'm not so picky about capitalization, unless it is in a roleplay post, or a story.
I am currently 24, and always female. I am taken by the most wonderful man alive, so if you have any...affections, deal with it. I'm nice for the most part, unless you get on my bad side. I do my best to be fair with everyone here, because that is my job, and I don't want any disputes because one person thought they were treated unjustly, or that another was treated with favoritism.
A few things I really dislike, and thus you should avoid: grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors; immaturity; lack of intelligence both in action and in language; rudeness; a few other things I cannot think of at the moment.
A few things I like, and thus encourage: kittens; innuendos (as long as they are not offensive); jokes (again, nothing offensive); plants; space themes; ocean themes; reading; anime; manga; writing; pleasant attitudes; cookies; being silly; helping others; more things I cannot think of at the moment.
Also, my favorite color is green.
Back to top Go down
https://storytimeforumboard.forumotion.com

Call me Outai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outai's Story Time Forum Board :: General Discussion :: New People-
Jump to: